If you are looking for a challenging and interesting position where you can use your Digital knowledge as well as your Organization and Management Skills, we have the position for you!
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *
This is a virtual position which can be worked from anywhere.
The WordPress Developer will be Creating and Managing various website development projects.
You will be assisting contractors and virtual assistants, as well as working with clients.
- Experience building and maintaining WordPress websites
- Ability to add, remove, and modify plugins and themes
- Ability to edit and modify page content
- Understanding of on-site SEO and ability to make changes
- Web analytics
- Comfortable with modern development practices and build tools
- Mastery of web standards and best practices, particularly the ability to write meaningful, semantic HTML that responds across devices and breakpoints, degrades gracefully, and meets or exceeds the latest accessibility guidelines.
- Manage updates across multiple sites and maintain workflows for core and plugins.
- Optimize performance with caching and monitoring.
- Familiarity with modern website security best practices for WordPress and beyond.
- WordPress migration experience with both Databases and Content Migration
- Fluent in English
- Writing clear and concise documentation
- Time management and prioritization skills to balance long-term innovation with client project needs.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight and direction
- Excellent communication skills for both internal and client-facing communications.
We look for talented people with true hands on experience with WordPress.
An understanding of Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content creation and Project Management is needed.
You will be actively working on various platforms including but not limited to Zoom, Gmail, Google Drive, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, WordPress of course, Shopify and various other Digital tools.
You will need exceptional Organizational and Communication skills.
You should have good writing skills and be able to edit written content.
You will need a high speed internet connection. You will also need Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Training is available as well.
You will be set up as an independent contractor and will send invoices every 2 weeks.
To Apply for this position please follow the following steps:
To apply for this job you need to be very specific in what you send to us.
The subject of the email must be: ZedBiz WP Developer
You will need to attach your resume of course.
As this is a virtual position, where you are not only working virtually with your management, but you will also be working a team of contractors and virtual assistants, and be managed by one of our Project Coordinators. Therefore you will need good written communication abilities. Therefore, please send a customized cover letter that discusses the following things in a thorough yet succinct manner.
Describe your experience working with a team of two or more people to complete a client website project.
Working online in a virtual environment, describe your experience and let me know your thoughts on the advantages vs. the disadvantages of working virtually.
- Explain a time that you had a conflict with a co-worker and how you managed to resolve the conflict.
I would also like to see examples of your work, including some e-commerce websites and some sales landing pages. Please include the links as well as screenshots.
Please send your Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
* * * * * * * * *