If you are looking for a challenging and interesting opportunity where you can use your existing Digital knowledge and learn and grow your skillset, as well as your Organization and Management Skills, we have the position for you!
Virtual Assistant Internship
This is a virtual position that can be worked from anywhere. You must have a good working reliable and fast computer, and access to reliable high-speed internet. You should have a Gmail account and be familiar with using Gmail and Google Drive.
The VA Intern will be working on various online digital projects.
These will include sales funnels, marketing research, website development projects, online sales processes, Social Media Marketing, and content updating on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
You will be learning hands-on as well as taking training courses, getting mentored by our experts and your other colleagues.
You should be able to work with Word and Excel files and Note Pad to manage text and format various documents.
At ZedBiz we work in an online environment. The ZedBiz WorkPlace includes your Email, Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, and an online sharing workplace.
An understanding of the basics of Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Websites, WordPress, Content creation and management is what we are looking for in applicants for this internship. From there we will train you in how to use the tools to get results. How to understand the processes. How to manage your time, set up projects, accept and assign tasks, and report your supervisor.
You will be actively working on various platforms including but not limited to Zoom, Gmail, Google Drive, Asana, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, WordPress Social scheduuling tools, and various other marketing tools.
Examples of some of the assignments you will be trained to perform include:
- Marketing research
- Reports, spreadsheets, and analysis.
- Social Media graphic design
- Writing, including creating blog posts, website copy, and social media content
Social media scheduling, content creation and posting
- Setting up sales funnels and processes
- Setting up products for sale
- Managing any technical issues with the sales and marketing processes
- Creating Systems, Guides, Asana Templates and Content related to all areas of Sales Process Management
- Report back on all aspects to Operations Management
Other assignments related to Websites and WordPress Development and Maintenance
- Using Cpanel to set up emails, subdomains, WordPress installations, and analytic reporting
- Post various articles on WordPress Sites and optimize for SEO
- Create Pages on WordPress Site
- Work with Categories and Menus on WordPress Site
- Add users and other management and maintenance functions on WordPress sites
- Set up Plugins
- Install Themes and set up the design of the WordPress Website
- Online course setup and development
You will learn Organizational and Communication skills. Time management, project management, and how to work in an online team environment.
You should have the ability to work hard, take instruction, manage yourself on a daily basis in a timely manner. You will be taking online courses and doing hands-on training. Basic writing skills and spreadsheet basics are needed as well as a good ability to use the internet..
You will need a high-speed internet connection. You will also need Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This is a paid Internship. You will be set up as an independent contractor and you will send invoices and be paid promptly!
To Apply for this Internship position please follow the following steps:
You need to follow the instructions below EXACTLY!
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line VA Internship Application
- Attach your resume
- Include a customized cover letter that discusses the following things.
Describe why you feel you should be included in this internship opportunity
Describe your experience working online and let me know your thoughts on the advantages vs. the disadvantages of working virtually.
- Explain a time that you had a conflict with a co-worker and how you managed to resolve the conflict.
Please send your Resume and the Custom Cover letter to email@example.com